Saturday 3 March 2018

beach adventure

 The Isle of Arran over there...just
 exactly!
 A World War 2 lookout post



 Down on the beach
 rocks like elephant skin



 Shelter from the wind and later, snowflakes

billycans at work, tea by the fire!
 dry....
 wet....looks a greater difference in real life


                                                                                                                              and now we're back home,watching the World Track Championships live from Apeldoorn on the tv, hunting for all the draughts finding their way in...its about freezing point now but feels about minus 5 C due to the wind.

3 comments:

Elderberry-Rob said...

(0)

Raewyn said...

Thankyou for visiting my blog and leaving lovely comments...sadly I cant track down an email address for you so haven't replied to them! But I have just enjoyed a good read through your blog:-) How different your winter is to ours here in Northland (NZ) My grandmother was born in Aberdeen so I always look at Scotland fondly - visiting is on my bucket list!

gz said...

Raewyn I've emailed you...Aberdeen is four hour's drive from here on a good day...hope we can meet up when you visit !